Search the forum,

Discuss Is the slow down affecting you.?. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

cornish_crofter

We're trying to get our kit from online sales into retail outlets.

Have noticed the buyers of large companies have their shields up!

The pen pushers in their nice office are not going to stick their neck out in a career paid job to back a new idea. All efforts are being re doubled !

Retailers are just going to flog safe sellers for now, they don't want to take risks.

I'll be placing my order soon though.

C

Corky

The Plastering game here in SE Ireland is bad enough, I have a lot of friends outof work some for 8-10weeks).Ive been lucky enough had a few good contracts allowing me to bring on 5 lads for the last 6 months and have enough for about a month.But its a lot different to the last few years the jobs seem to come in a few days beforehand compared to a waiting list before. Mind you I would prefer to be getting enough work just to keep myself and a g.o. going Im not one for meetings,materials and whipping the lads on.plus its a ***** coming up with the wage every week while waiting for a draw every month or 2.

Reply to Is the slow down affecting you.?. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.