Search the forum,

Discuss How to cut tiles around an arched window in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Chris Cooper

Hi, I've been tiling for 9 months and have finally encountered an arched window. Any advice on getting a nice cut around the arch? (don't need to go inside it). Was going to nip some plastic corner trim until I could bend it around the arch but this is proving difficult as well. Window is 970 wide. Help!

P

Perry

if you cut the trim as far as u can and as many cuts as you can then back fill the trim with filler:pete

G

guy1976

i would use pieces of paper cut the same size as the tiles and use them as templates for the curve for trim i would buy the homelux ctd sells or the tops trade trim as both are very flexible and just cut the back and bend around and hold in place with staples

Reply to How to cut tiles around an arched window in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen