Search the forum,

Discuss How To Cut Curves With A Wet Cutter in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

brian c

Thats the way i do the curves also Whitebeam,using the scoring wheel freehand .I also use a paper template to transfer the shape i want onto the tile.

A

Alberta Stone

I use an XT ring saw to do my inlay work in stone(like the hopi eagle I use as my avatar), best saw I have ever used for detail work, but you have to go slow to avoid chips and blade binding.
The only thing better would be a diamond band saw with a big work table, that way you have more than 9-1/2 inchs of work room to move your tile around in.
Or, if you have a spare $500 000 a waterjet just can't be beat.

F

fad

What exactly is a rubi scoring blade. Is that what comes with a score and snap type of thing. The hand score and snap devices ?

Reply to How To Cut Curves With A Wet Cutter in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen