Search the forum,

Discuss Hi I could do with abit of help please in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

C

Concrete guy

View attachment 100740 View attachment 100739 View attachment 100738 View attachment 100738 View attachment 100737 Hi all any help on this one. Was after a date and year it was made.
Carnt seem to find any info on the Internet about the shape and what it was for

View attachment 100736

The design is known as "Cross Flory" or "Cross Floury".

It's heraldic and may simply be a plaque type tile rather than something designed to be actually fitted.

Might be worth emailing a picture to these guys:-

https://www.pugin-tiles.com/

Klint

TF
Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.png
This is the only thing close to it that I can find.

Reply to Hi I could do with abit of help please in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen