Search the forum,

Discuss help with materials in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
going to price up a kitchen floor tonight. think they are normal ceramic tiles. would i be ok to use rapid set adh??? do you think it will be ok to use as this will be the first concrete floor i have put tiles on.. what grout would you recommend. i will be using bal products. or any others recommended. i will be getting them from ctd. also would you prime first
thanks for your help
ian

T

Turkish

Hi Ian, if the flor is dusty then i would prime with Bal SBR mixed to the ratio it states in the instructions. Rapidset should be fine and i would use Bal superflex wide joint grout for the floor.

All the best

Turkish

L

LM Ceramics

use just normal rapid set and normal floor grout or to be safe use felxible wide joint as turkish says

Reply to help with materials in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen