Search the forum,

Discuss Help! Tiled wetroom floor looks perfect but grout doesn't dry out! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Paula

Can't seem to upload anything: all my pictures are too large, apparently. Any tips?

Paula

D

Dash J

All day long for me Paula
As long as it's solid enough,will be fine
Epoxy is a lot more giving than standard grout
Hope that helps

D

Dash J

Re reading the posts,if there is water under the tiles,is that not a major cause for concern?water should not be under the tiles,if that's the case there is something wrong somewhere

P

Paula

Really? They all seem to think that epoxy has no flex at all, so if there is any movement then it will just crack and then will be impossible to remove. It does sound a lot better than cement grout, though: I wonder why it's not more popular in wet room applications?

Paula

P

Paula

Hi Cam

I think I did send via email larger versions of the ones you have posted earlier this evening?

Paula

D

Dash J

It's more giving than standard grout
It's as close to waterproof as you are going to get with grout
And it's more hygienic
I have grouted many a swimming pool with it

Reply to Help! Tiled wetroom floor looks perfect but grout doesn't dry out! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen