Discuss Hello from Scotland...... in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Pete

Just doing what I'm told!. Self employed Tiler in Scottish Borders originally from Nottingham relocated 3 years ago for a lifestyle change... Love it!

O

Old Mod

Hi and welcome to the forum Pete.
Sorry it took so long for your post to come online.

P

Pete

Thank you for the welcome, Scotland for the scenery, access to the beaches and the quieter way of life. (Oh and the missus has family here).

Reply to Hello from Scotland...... in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I’m ripping out a failed existing tiled floor. Tiles had not been back buttered so...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay