The Wetroom Store - TilersForums.com Sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Green 1970's H & R Johnson Cristal tiles in the For-sale and Wanted Forum area at TilersForums.com

tiki

-
What member type are you?
Floor Fitter
Hi We have just bough a older house with a Avocado bathroom suite which we want to keep but want to remove the bath and put a shower in so will be short on some tiles, Here is a pic of what i'm after (Green 1970's H & R Johnson Cristal), If any body has or knows where i can get these that would be great

Attachments

The Wetroom Store - TilersForums.com Sponsor

tiki

-
Floor Fitter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have been looking for ages on ebay/ facebook etc

tiki

-
Floor Fitter
I have found out they are called Solitaire Topaz

Homeowner
Hi We have just bough a older house with a Avocado bathroom suite which we want to keep but want to remove the bath and put a shower in so will be short on some tiles, Here is a pic of what i'm after (Green 1970's H & R Johnson Cristal), If any body has or knows where i can get these that would be great
A13A52A6-87F4-4547-9092-A6CE46C2E470.jpegA13A52A6-87F4-4547-9092-A6CE46C2E470.jpeg

Homeowner
Close but not the same, Thanks
Sorry, looks like my comments didn’t load in original message. We are currently removing these so just thought it could be an option if you could link the patterns. Nevermind, but good luck.

tiki

-
Floor Fitter
Thanks for that, I am having a rethink as we love the original suite and would like to keep it so i have found a similar avocado green acrylic shower backing, So i am hoping i can take the tiles off from that area and reuse them where the bath went,My next question is does anyone have any good tips on removing them without breakages (I have a grout cutting disc in my multi tool which seems to do the job but getting them prized off after is the difficult bit)

Reply to Green 1970's H & R Johnson Cristal tiles in the For-sale and Wanted Forum area at TilersForums.com

UK Pro Tiling Training

New Threads (Sitewide)

Click here to support the forum/remove ads
TileFix Direct
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.