Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Green 1970's H & R Johnson Cristal tiles in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

tiki

-
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi We have just bough a older house with a Avocado bathroom suite which we want to keep but want to remove the bath and put a shower in so will be short on some tiles, Here is a pic of what i'm after (Green 1970's H & R Johnson Cristal), If any body has or knows where i can get these that would be great

Attachments

• P1250503.JPG
    P1250503.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 15
T

Time's Ran Out

Yes your right Solitaire topaz.
Chances - next to none!
But you never know.

Reaction score
Hi We have just bough a older house with a Avocado bathroom suite which we want to keep but want to remove the bath and put a shower in so will be short on some tiles, Here is a pic of what i'm after (Green 1970's H & R Johnson Cristal), If any body has or knows where i can get these that would be great

A13A52A6-87F4-4547-9092-A6CE46C2E470.jpeg
A13A52A6-87F4-4547-9092-A6CE46C2E470.jpeg

OP
T

tiki

-
Reaction score
Thanks for that, I am having a rethink as we love the original suite and would like to keep it so i have found a similar avocado green acrylic shower backing, So i am hoping i can take the tiles off from that area and reuse them where the bath went,My next question is does anyone have any good tips on removing them without breakages (I have a grout cutting disc in my multi tool which seems to do the job but getting them prized off after is the difficult bit)

Reaction score
That's so funny I just bought a house and my kitchen is done in the exact same tile but orange. They painted over it of course 🙄How did you find out who made them?
received_326225455063560.jpeg

Reply to Green 1970's H & R Johnson Cristal tiles in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
flooringdemand
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock