Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Green 1970's H & R Johnson Cristal tiles in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

OP
T

tiki

-
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
We love ours, I have redone our En suite bathroom and managed to keep the old tiles and restore them, Most people said bin them and buy new, but there is no choice now all plain colours

Reaction score
You're right, there's just no choice unless you order it from Italy or something ridiculous! I have no idea what to colour the cupboards though 😅

We love ours, I have redone our En suite bathroom and managed to keep the old tiles and restore them, Most people said bin them and buy new, but there is no choice now all plain colours

Reaction score
Hi We have just bough a older house with a Avocado bathroom suite which we want to keep but want to remove the bath and put a shower in so will be short on some tiles, Here is a pic of what i'm after (Green 1970's H & R Johnson Cristal), If any body has or knows where i can get these that would be great

Tiki,

I have just come across 123 of the Cristal "Solitaire Turquoise" (NOS) during a barn clearance exercise to help a friend declutter. They are the same pattern as yours but I'm not sure if they are the exact same shade. These are HRJ code RW/S1/16.
I have 4 complete boxes of 25 each and 23 unboxed.

Are these any use to you?
I'm about 10mins from the Dartford crossing in Kent (5mins Ebbsfleet International) for collection purposes.
I was going to put them on ebay this weekend once I've worked out a price but please shout back if you want first dibs beforehand.

Penfold

IMG_20200807_100724155.jpg

IMG_20200807_100844111.jpg

IMG_20200807_100908426.jpg

OP
T

tiki

-
Reaction score
Hi Thanks for that, If had of seen these a couple of months ago...!, I am now sorted with a lot of hard work soaking and scraping the backs off the old ones, they are now back on the wall of the bathroom

Reaction score
Hi Tiki,
No worries and I'm glad you managed to salvage your originals. I can imagine the hard work it gave you but also the pride once finished.
Penfold

OP
T

tiki

-
Reaction score
Thanks very pleased with the result, Now doing the same in the utility room, must be a sucker for punishment!

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! I am also looking for these H & R Johnson Cristal Solitaire tiles, but in pink (picture below). It would be great to get some more to finish a project. Can anyone help, please? Thanks!
H & R Johnson Cristal Solitaire Pink.jpg

V

Victoria

Omg shame I have never looked earlier to sell em. I have 34 in total, full box of 25 plus 9 loose. Brand new, not reclaim.

S

Sarahminster

Anybody else looking for these in green we have some. Please message me. Based in London/Essex borders.

Reply to Green 1970's H & R Johnson Cristal tiles in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock