Search the forum,

Discuss granite tiles for outdoor steps honed in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

GC-Terrazzo

A guy has asked if i can get him a sample of honed granite for his back steps, im polishing his front terrazzo insitu steps next week.

D

DHTiling

Now.. i don't think i have seen many honed ones about.. some speckled ones but blacks etc tend to be polished.. can you not just hone them..?

G

GC-Terrazzo

Just looked it up on google sounds like a lot of work would be better trying to find a honed granite also its a gray granite the guys asked for.

D

DHTiling

All you are doing is taking down the surface from a polish to around 200 to 400 grit honed finish... but i agree.. buying is easier,,:lol:

Reply to granite tiles for outdoor steps honed in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen