Search the forum,

Discuss For Sale: Dewalt slide table wet tile saw D24000 (110Volt) in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Marcotiles

Hi lads,

I'm selling off loads of surplus stuff on Ebay (29 lots! so far) as
missus wants the space!, including Dewalt slide table wet saw D24000 and plumbing stuff.

As most of you will know this is a quality bit of kit, but too big for most of my jobs and has hardly been used. It is 110volts.

Link:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261477271940?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I'm based in Preston, and it is collect in person only so if you are near
by, this is a good way get some cheap stock and kit. click Link then see my
other items.

Cheers

Mark

T

Time's Ran Out

Personally I think you've made the wrong choice for space !
If my wife wanted more room I'd have moved - her or me!

M

Marcotiles

Personally I think you've made the wrong choice for space !
If my wife wanted more room I'd have moved - her or me!

Ha! I know what you mean- especially with a 9 month old baby, moving out sounds good sometimes!
It's a great bit of kit, but don't end up using it on most jobs.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Looks like your selling everything! pm me a price you would like to get for everything combined and if its ok I will come and collect . Could do with most.

Reply to For Sale: Dewalt slide table wet tile saw D24000 (110Volt) in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen