Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss For Sale: Dewalt slide table wet tile saw D24000 (110Volt) in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

M

Marcotiles

Hi lads,

I'm selling off loads of surplus stuff on Ebay (29 lots! so far) as
missus wants the space!, including Dewalt slide table wet saw D24000 and plumbing stuff.

As most of you will know this is a quality bit of kit, but too big for most of my jobs and has hardly been used. It is 110volts.

Link:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261477271940?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I'm based in Preston, and it is collect in person only so if you are near
by, this is a good way get some cheap stock and kit. click Link then see my
other items.

Cheers

Mark

T

Time's Ran Out

Personally I think you've made the wrong choice for space !
If my wife wanted more room I'd have moved - her or me!

M

Marcotiles

Personally I think you've made the wrong choice for space !
If my wife wanted more room I'd have moved - her or me!

Ha! I know what you mean- especially with a 9 month old baby, moving out sounds good sometimes!
It's a great bit of kit, but don't end up using it on most jobs.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Looks like your selling everything! pm me a price you would like to get for everything combined and if its ok I will come and collect . Could do with most.

Reply to For Sale: Dewalt slide table wet tile saw D24000 (110Volt) in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks