Discuss Facebook, Whatsapp and Instagram are all down? in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
According to BBC News, Facebook, Whatsapp and Instagram are all down, and have been since before 5pm.

What will you do with your new found time? :D

Tony73

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Some will panic 😅 My only problem is, I found bike on FB marketplace, that I like. Contacted on messenger, trying to arrange for viewing, but ...

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Ooh I know - I have not been able to reply to whats app since before tea! And I can't look at Facebook to see all the fake news either!!!

Got to be a hack surely?!

Love the notice @Dan

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
It has never been down this long before I don't think.

I feel bad for people who rely on their facebook pages for business.

In the mean time I hope Zuckerberg has got his money ready in used bills and a chopper in an hour lol.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
I just saw that too! I bet he has a sweaty bum today! I can't imagine losing that!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Facebook value has dropped 39bn. Wow!!!
Wait until a country or two come back online then buy shares. Then wait a week or two and sell them.

You'll quadruple your money.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Facebook is sort of coming back online now, some features totally broken.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Can anyone get Whats App to work? I can't on my phone or laptop!

Reaction score
WhatsApp worked after quitting and reopening
Worlds not ending after all.
For a minute I thought we’d have to talk to each other or learn how to use the phone feature in my mobile again 😩

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Haha, we were up until it came back online making sure things were alright with our forums.

They're saying it was a DNS issue. But I think there's more to it to be honest. I can't see how it would affect all three websites using dozens of domains each.

Reaction score
Haha, we were up until it came back online making sure things were alright with our forums.

They're saying it was a DNS issue. But I think there's more to it to be honest. I can't see how it would affect all three websites using dozens of domains each.
It was a connectivity between their data centres but the idiots used the same network for their own workplace and access cards so they couldn’t get in to fix the issue 😂😂😂

Reply to Facebook, Whatsapp and Instagram are all down? in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks