Search the forum,

Discuss Facebook, Whatsapp and Instagram are all down? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
According to BBC News, Facebook, Whatsapp and Instagram are all down, and have been since before 5pm.

What will you do with your new found time? :D

Tony73

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Some will panic 😅 My only problem is, I found bike on FB marketplace, that I like. Contacted on messenger, trying to arrange for viewing, but ...

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Ooh I know - I have not been able to reply to whats app since before tea! And I can't look at Facebook to see all the fake news either!!!

Got to be a hack surely?!

Love the notice @Dan

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
It has never been down this long before I don't think.

I feel bad for people who rely on their facebook pages for business.

In the mean time I hope Zuckerberg has got his money ready in used bills and a chopper in an hour lol.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
I just saw that too! I bet he has a sweaty bum today! I can't imagine losing that!

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Can anyone get Whats App to work? I can't on my phone or laptop!

Reaction score
WhatsApp worked after quitting and reopening
Worlds not ending after all.
For a minute I thought we’d have to talk to each other or learn how to use the phone feature in my mobile again 😩

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Haha, we were up until it came back online making sure things were alright with our forums.

They're saying it was a DNS issue. But I think there's more to it to be honest. I can't see how it would affect all three websites using dozens of domains each.

Reaction score
Haha, we were up until it came back online making sure things were alright with our forums.

They're saying it was a DNS issue. But I think there's more to it to be honest. I can't see how it would affect all three websites using dozens of domains each.
It was a connectivity between their data centres but the idiots used the same network for their own workplace and access cards so they couldn’t get in to fix the issue 😂😂😂

Reply to Facebook, Whatsapp and Instagram are all down? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen