Discuss exterior grout colourant in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi

Has anyone used a grout colourant that is suitable for outdoors? If so which one would they recommend?

I have a porcelaine patio and the grout is patchy am wondering if a grout colourant would help even out the colour?

Thanks for any advice.

Reply to exterior grout colourant in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I have a porcelain patio which has had terrible grout efflorescence and I have also had to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
I could use some help from everyone! The floor mosaic tile was recently retiled over a tile-redi...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’ve got an outdoor patio that has a concrete slab, onto which I’ll be laying 20mm...
Replies
Views
Hi any advice on what would go with what. I've layed off white tiles on floor with grey...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay