Search the forum,

Discuss Ditra Heat E in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

L

Lump

New here as of today. BTW great forum!

I'm joining in from Wisconsin USA.

I am looking for a new product called Ditra Heat E it is not available here in the states.... yet.

Anyone know where I can buy Ditra Heat E? How much is it and how many meters/square feet are on a roll. Yes I am aware that shipping is going to be a killer.

I have a link to the product from Schluters German website but can not post it yet. I am guessing it is because I do not have enough posts.

Thank you in advance for help getting this product.

Brad L. Lenz
"Sucess is a ladder that can not be climbed with your hands in your pockets"

beanz

TF
Berkshire
How's everybody's German?
I'm not too sure about that. Having the probe underneath the adhesive and matting has got to give a flakey reading surely!?! The end of the cable looks like it's sitting proud too, but doubt that'd be too hard to deal with.
The actual laying looks pretty simple though, providing you make sure the matting joins together perfectly when laying it down.

D

DHTiling

How's everybody's German?
I'm not too sure about that. Having the probe underneath the adhesive and matting has got to give a flakey reading surely!?! The end of the cable looks like it's sitting proud too, but doubt that'd be too hard to deal with.
The actual laying looks pretty simple though, providing you make sure the matting joins together perfectly when laying it down.

The probe reads the substrate , thus turning up or down the heat ... what difference would the matting make ?.. there is no thermal block in these types of matting.

Reply to Ditra Heat E in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays