Currently reading:
Diamond blades

Discuss Diamond blades in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
ATS for me too for all the above reasons.
Saxton blades for my multitool blades (find them on ebay).
CTD for spacers, wedges, adhesive etc.
Screwfix for microfibre cloths
Trimtraders for trim

I try and buy based on quality of product then cost. I am a sucker for special offers so quite often will stock up on an item. I've got 7 sheds so have plenty of space.

mma

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Leicester
Trimtraders for trim

I try and buy based on quality of product then cost. I am a sucker for special offers so quite often will stock up on an item. I've got 7 sheds so have plenty of space.
Seven sheds??? I have shed envy!

W

White Room

Trimtraders for trim

Do you live on a farm or somethink.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
Do you live on a farm or somethink.
Don't live on a farm, but I do have a big front and rear garden. Sheds vary in size. Buying in bulk is cheaper and easier on the accounting. When I first started tiling I would pop down to Topps every few days. Loads of receipts a month. Now it's a trip to CTD to pick up my adhesive etc, collect my free T-shirt or hoodie, add my points to my CTD loyalty card and then store my materials in my sheds! Then all I have to do is fill in one line of my accounting spreadsheet.

Reply to Diamond blades in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The homeowner of the property I'm working on has just come to me and asked if anything can be done about...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement