Search the forum,

Discuss Desperately trying to find 2 tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Sounds like you're in the dog house Adrian!
It certainly does... Thank you all for your help, it is appreciated.

I will take a look under the bath, last place to check and try a local distributor (literally in our village) of porcelanosa tiles and bathrooms to see if he has any of the older tiles left.

But again, thanks everyone!

Cheers

Adrian

M

mike1979

I know it might sound daft but nicobond do a range very similar to porcelanosa a lot cheaper so it may be worth emailing them too

R

RealEarth

just on the off chance.. have you had a look on the back of the tile for a brand / manufacturers name?
Even if it's discontinued, a google search of the brand may prove fruitful.
cheers,
Leigh

O

Old Mod

Hello everyone, I am happy to say I managed to find a box of the tiles - still no idea what they are called or who makes them, but found it in the last bathroom warehouse in my local area (ironically the closet one to my front door...)

So thanks again for all of your help - it has been greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Adrian

That's great news Adrian,
Of course u could always show your appreciation by posting pictures of your repair, before and after if possible, we like a happy ending! :rolleyes:
Good luck!
Maybe we'll see u again soon!;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Desperately trying to find 2 tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen