Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Desperately trying to find 2 tiles in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

J

Joseph Kover

You most likely will not find the same tiles.usually the batch run out of stock and that's it.even if you do find I guarantee is not the same batch.it will look worse than you leave it so or change to feature

C

Colour Republic

To be fair if it is Porcelanosa they are pretty consistent between batches. Maybe not 100% but I have much more faith in their colour matches than a lot of other brands.

J

Joseph Kover

To be fair if it is Porcelanosa they are pretty consistent between batches. Maybe not 100% but I have much more faith in their colour matches than a lot of other brands.

I had similar situation where they found same type of tiles but only from close distance. Further away it was obvious.my experience is that big percentage of this cases the batch is more than slightly unmatched

Reaction score
Floor or wall ?if the damage is centered or close on the wall you can do a feature by remove a section and fit mosaic or different design.sometimes can work out pretty much ok.up to your taste
It's 2 floor tiles, right next to the door. So that isn't going to work - the missus has already ruled that one out!

Reaction score
Sounds like you're in the dog house Adrian!
It certainly does... Thank you all for your help, it is appreciated.

I will take a look under the bath, last place to check and try a local distributor (literally in our village) of porcelanosa tiles and bathrooms to see if he has any of the older tiles left.

But again, thanks everyone!

Cheers

Adrian

M

mike1979

I know it might sound daft but nicobond do a range very similar to porcelanosa a lot cheaper so it may be worth emailing them too

R

RealEarth

just on the off chance.. have you had a look on the back of the tile for a brand / manufacturers name?
Even if it's discontinued, a google search of the brand may prove fruitful.
cheers,
Leigh

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am happy to say I managed to find a box of the tiles - still no idea what they are called or who makes them, but found it in the last bathroom warehouse in my local area (ironically the closet one to my front door...)

So thanks again for all of your help - it has been greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Adrian

O

Old Mod

Hello everyone, I am happy to say I managed to find a box of the tiles - still no idea what they are called or who makes them, but found it in the last bathroom warehouse in my local area (ironically the closet one to my front door...)

So thanks again for all of your help - it has been greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Adrian

That's great news Adrian,
Of course u could always show your appreciation by posting pictures of your repair, before and after if possible, we like a happy ending! :rolleyes:
Good luck!
Maybe we'll see u again soon!;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Desperately trying to find 2 tiles in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks