Search the forum,

Discuss Decoupling matt problems in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

advancetiling

I live near dural in wakefield and spoke to their head guy about the c.i. matting. theyve changed it since last year,different shapes on it now.presumably had problems with the old stuff,although fortunately i never have

K

kaharrison9

Solution seems to be use ditra.
I wouldn't chance anything.
The new ci matting is meant to be okay but only a year the troublesome old ci matting was meant to be fine
Until i hear other guys or myself having bother with ditra i won't be chancing anything else

T

TrumpersUnited

ive not had any problems with the new ci matting.....use quite alot of rolls and not 1 come back.

Ken Bruty

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I too have used the new Dural CI+ with no issues whatsoever, infact it seemed more stable when I fitted it, come to think of it, I didn't have any problem with the old CI, guess I was lucky not to have got a rogue batch. Nowadays, I try to use the Mapetex as much as possible, as there is only one layer, less to go wrong, it's cheaper, and adds less to the height of the overall floor. Also you can see the adhesive ribs through it when you are fitting it, so you can see that when you have pushed it into the adhesive that a solid bed has been achieved, superb product! :thumbsup:

P

Perry

have a look on the usa forums you may find some info read about it a year ago but dont know where :oops:

Reply to Decoupling matt problems in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen