Discuss CSC Screeding Ltd says Hi All in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

cscscreeding

Hi All,

CSC Screeding Ltd are based in High Wycombe and operate nationwide. We have 22 years experience in the business and have a high technical ability.

We would be happy to give advice and help in assisting successful screed installations, to receive tiling.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to tilersforums.com | Tile Forums | Tiling Forum!

Hello cscscreeding, welcome aboard www.tilersforums.com. Stick around, I'm sure you'll like the place. :)

C

cscscreeding

Hi Doug, Thanks for the reply.

We look forward to participating and sharing knowledge.:thumbsup:

Reaction score
hi guys
smiley2550.gif
stay around its fun!!!!!:thumbsup:

G

Gazzer

Welcome aboard , i believe you and Ajax123 wil have endless argu.....i mean discussions :smilewinkgrin: :thumbsup:

C

Colour Republic

:welcome: You and Ajax123 are going to get on like a house on fire, maybe you could translate his posts for me:lol:

Reply to CSC Screeding Ltd says Hi All in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi folks, We're having our downstairs tiles installed soon, about 82m2 of 1.2x1.2m square...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
G
Hope you are well, We are a new supplier for sealant operating in the central London. As of...
Replies
Views
Gurjeevan
G
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I came across this forum searching for info so my first post. I'm renovating 1890's...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay