Search the forum,

Discuss crack mat on conctere? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

2020Tiling

Hi, Would you still need to use a ditra or similar crack mat with marble on a concrete floor?

2020Tiling

No not heated. Just standard concrete 2 year old property, I have 40 mtrs to fit but haven't done any big marble floors Bri

I

Ian

It's always advisable to use ditra or similar with soft stone but, will the customer be willing to pay the extra? I always offer it and quote the mat installation separately to give them the option. I also provide a link (if done by email) to schluter, to show it's benefits.

Reply to crack mat on conctere? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen