Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Check a trade/ checked and vetted in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

DanEwen

TF
Reaction score
Hi guys just wanting to know if anyone is apart of any of these company's ? Are they worth the fees they ask ? Any info on these would be appreciated.

Dan

DanEwen

TF
Reaction score
this is what am trying to find out. Like how much work do you actually get ? am sure check a trade is about £600 for the year. seems a lot with no guarantee

Reaction score
Don't bother with these leaches unless you can't find enough work to stay busy. I have tried similar in the past and they always turn out to be a waste of time and money.

Reaction score
I'm on my builder ! Wot a crock !!!told them the other day I get more work through going to my local supermarket ! Which in all honesty I do ,,, just costs me more money lol

G

GoneGuy

About 8-9 months ago I had a few good leads on mybuilder in where the customer recommended me to their friends and family.
I haven’t used it since and I still got the app and have a look now and again, I’ve noticed the lead fees have increased and the customers only posting for small w/c floors for example

craig89

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I like 'linkedin'.....Ive been tiling for quite a while now and someone asked me to join their network (coz I might know em apparently),so I did just that and 'hey presto' they're now advising me of job opportunities in just about everything bar tiling!
Or.......(before the wisecracks start) maybe someones trying to tell me something!

Reply to Check a trade/ checked and vetted in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks