Search the forum,

Discuss Check a trade/ checked and vetted in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

DanEwen

TF
Reaction score
Hi guys just wanting to know if anyone is apart of any of these company's ? Are they worth the fees they ask ? Any info on these would be appreciated.

Dan

DanEwen

TF
Reaction score
this is what am trying to find out. Like how much work do you actually get ? am sure check a trade is about £600 for the year. seems a lot with no guarantee

Reaction score
Don't bother with these leaches unless you can't find enough work to stay busy. I have tried similar in the past and they always turn out to be a waste of time and money.

Reaction score
I'm on my builder ! Wot a crock !!!told them the other day I get more work through going to my local supermarket ! Which in all honesty I do ,,, just costs me more money lol

G

GoneGuy

About 8-9 months ago I had a few good leads on mybuilder in where the customer recommended me to their friends and family.
I haven’t used it since and I still got the app and have a look now and again, I’ve noticed the lead fees have increased and the customers only posting for small w/c floors for example

Reply to Check a trade/ checked and vetted in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen