Discuss Cement board installation in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spare Tool

Well after reading this I'm up there with the cynical..

wp_ss_20190405_0003.png

D

Dumbo

Surely for that to have become BS, BS would have had to test every 6mm cement board available and concluded they were useless... Anybody from BAL we can tag on here? ...and if not, why not?
You don't want bal on here because all you will hear is their propaganda like telling everyone they've invented a loose lay Matt when its been around for years and all of sudden bs comes to the conclusion you can't use ply on walls just as bal bring out a tile board which actually gets mentioned in the standards .

Reply to Cement board installation in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Got a 100m2 floor to do in 900x900 , floor is chipboard with underfloor heating below, floor is...
Replies
Views
    • Friendly
I'm going to be installing Marmox multi boards, on two (internal walls) I'll use 4mm, just so I...
Replies
Views
I'm having a nightmare trying to establish product info from distributors. For example...
Replies
Views
I'm thinking maybe not? I'm used to cement board so my go to. Maybe I can cement board the...
Replies
Views
450 x 450 porcelain tiles were laid on the bathroom floor recently. One of the tile sometimes...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB