Search the forum,

Discuss buying a dry cutter! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

I prefer my TX700 with a moveable breaker to be honest, I had a TS60 (granted, not the "plus" one) and I hated it:thumbsdown:

F

fergy7197

hmm the tx700 is about the same price as all the stuff in that kit - tough choice!

J

jimbob

I thought you could buy an older version of the TX700 for about £220, without the alu deck??

nybor62

TF
Reaction score
sigma 2d3 much better than than ts60. 630mm cut length or the sigma4a 750 mm cut length . i dont think you will find a better cutter

T

TT Tiling

tx 700 mate ,very handy tool , and the extra size will come in handy on floor tiles
good luck :thumbsup::thumbsup:

D

Dave Ramsden

TX600 for first tile cutter though with the tiles on todays market Id be tempted to get the TX 700. Dont be fooled by the package of stuff you get, you can buy stuff like that as you need it...

andy-p

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Whatever cutter you buy make sure it has a moveable breaker ie not a ts 60 plus, i had a ts70 plus and got rid of it because it could not cope with the range of tiles i was fitting..

A

Aston

if you want an all round cutter that will deal with most of your situations then id get a

rubi tx700 or sigma 3c or montolit 75 masterpiuma
there you go, i cant upset anybody now :thumbsup:

Reply to buying a dry cutter! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen