Search the forum,

Discuss Business cards and other stuff in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

faithhealer

Business Cards, Flyers, leaflets, menus, postcards and all types of printing
I visited this site on Dans recomendation and requested a sample pack of cards and flyers etc

Good points were you get about a dozen samples of flyers. (you don't get a sample obviously of the 'beach Flag' but i fancy one for the front garden! wifes face would be a picture!)

Only bad point was the 'laminated business card didn't come laminated which is what I wanted to compare to the 'vistaprint' glossy type.
Worth a visit though lads and lasses

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Business Cards, Flyers, leaflets, menus, postcards and all types of printing
I visited this site on Dans recomendation and requested a sample pack of cards and flyers etc

Good points were you get about a dozen samples of flyers. (you don't get a sample obviously of the 'beach Flag' but i fancy one for the front garden! wifes face would be a picture!)

Only bad point was the 'laminated business card didn't come laminated which is what I wanted to compare to the 'vistaprint' glossy type.
Worth a visit though lads and lasses
Did you contact them to let them know mate? I can speak to Jim my contact there. And did you mention you found them via here?

D

Derry

I also contacted them for a sample of their stuff last week john.

very speedy in getting it out and their prices cetainly seem competative :thumbsup:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Unlike Vistaprint, their cards are the right size! for a start, but you should find when they say laminated it is actual laminate, and not just a glossy card it's printed on. Not too sure of the difference but I know vistaprint are alright quality, they're not the best though.

F

faithhealer

Haven't had the time to sort out yet Dan, didn't mention it was our forum just 'ticked' the box that said forum.

Reply to Business cards and other stuff in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen