Search the forum,

Discuss briccolina cutter parts ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

caliperkid

anyone know where to get spare parts for briccolina tile wet saw, lent a mate the cutter and he's lost the little wedge's that prop up the mitre table (never lend tools)! any help would be great.cheers.kev:mad2:

W

White Room

I know the bit but can't help, as you said never lend tools out because they won't look after them

A

Aston

i could do with a contact too mate...they are a fantastic little cutter but getting blades etc is a real pain...i have to buy blades and drill holes in them to fit sometimes when i cant get original blades. :thumbsdown:

C

caliperkid

yes great little cutter especially for ceramic kitchen tiles thin blade, not much water spalsh, quick and easy to use ! had mine a good 10 years came with 2 spare blades so never had to buy a new one something i'll have to look into, wondered if any one had bought any parts direct from siri in italy ?

W

White Room

i could do with a contact too mate...they are a fantastic little cutter but getting blades etc is a real pain...i have to buy blades and drill holes in them to fit sometimes when i cant get original blades. :thumbsdown:

I ground the nib away so any suitible blade can fit

G

grumpygrouter

Contractors Direct can supply parts for Bricci's and they are delivered direct form Siri in Italy. :thumbsup:

Reply to briccolina cutter parts ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen