Search the forum,

Discuss bosch gsl2 in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

Rick-o

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Yes saved a lot of time also.. Good piece of kit and will get a lot more use now.. Thanks for pointing this piece of info out guys!! I think you will dind its money well spent Antonio

S

Spare Tool

28 bags, big pour, what sort of area were you levelling Andy ?
Only 20sqm but the asphalt was loose so ripped the lot up and started a fresh with slc, thought id over estimated at 20 bags but laser level and staff and packers said different, had to rush out and buy another 10bags :(

I

Italy

You are correct Antonio, it is not self levelling in the way that we are used to.
It will however portray how level a floor is in relation to any given point. Compry?
I read the instructions, it is self-leveling marc, ahah

O

Old Mod

I have a problem, I must remember not to turn it on when I'm done
laying tiles. :)
The secret Antonio is to survey the floor before tiling.
Use to check SLC.
Use to check substrate is ready to tile.
Then TAKE IT HOME! :D
And do not bring back to work! Haha

Reply to bosch gsl2 in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen