Discuss bosch gsl2 in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

Old Mod

I think it does Antonio, yes.
Works well with larger areas
It can identify low and high spots immediately, but you must make sure it is placed on the high point of the room to work best.
I have used it to lay slc too, you can scan the floor as you trowel and watch it become level.
When I purchased mine I was very lucky, I bought the whole kit with remote and rechargeable battery for £275 during a promotion.
I was also doing a 100m2 domestic floor at the time, and it found its way on to the price. :)
What's an extra £2.75m2 between friends :D

I

Italy

I think it does Antonio, yes.
Works well with larger areas
It can identify low and high spots immediately, but you must make sure it is placed on the high point of the room to work best.
I have used it to lay slc too, you can scan the floor as you trowel and watch it become level.
When I purchased mine I was very lucky, I bought the whole kit with remote and rechargeable battery for £275 during a promotion.
I was also doing a 100m2 domestic floor at the time, and it found its way on to the price. :)
What's an extra £2.75m2 between friends :D
I saw to 480 € vat included,
including the deduction of 140% for work tools and recessed immediately vat paid.
ultimately, it should to cost about 300 € .....
I try to see if I find it less, I no hurry.
thanks marc

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I got one as well, but not the remote model, just manual rotation. Fantastic piece of kit.

As Marc said, excellent for laying SLC, you just pour and watch the lines join and you know its spot on.

@antonio Marc got a really good deal and you won't buy it for that price again

I

Italy

I got one as well, but not the remote model, just manual rotation. Fantastic piece of kit.

As Marc said, excellent for laying SLC, you just pour and watch the lines join and you know its spot on.

@antonio Marc got a really good deal and you won't buy it for that price again
It is already in the cart. 322 including vat, vat deduct € 263

Screenshot (12).png

Reaction score
I got one, great bit of kit. Mainly use mine for slc, I put it on a 200x200 bit of 18mm ply to stop it getting covered in slc for that last bit of the floor.

Rick-o

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
I also have one and find it brilliant.. Never thought of using it for levelling though so definatly something to try in the next couplenof weeks!!

Reply to bosch gsl2 in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks