Search the forum,

Discuss Borehamwood - WD6 - Tiler required 35sq Meters and Underfloor Heating in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Foundation

Hi,

I am after a tiler for approx. 35 meters of flooring, nothing purchased yet, but looking at black large tiles, project is for a Kitchen and Utility room, with undefloor heating in utility area.

Have seen some Black Porcelain 600x600 tiles that I like on Tile Magic, but happy to take advice.

If anyone is interested please contact me for more info.

Thanks.

F

Fliselege

Re: Borehamwood - WD6 - Tiler required 35sq Meters and Underfloor Heat

Aah memories, Bought my first house in B'wood 20 years ago, Fairway Ave behind the McDonalds.

F

Foundation

Aah memories, Bought my first house in B'wood 20 years ago, Fairway Ave behind the McDonalds.

Don't suppose you fancy popping back to do my job do you? :)

F

Fliselege

Don't suppose you fancy popping back to do my job do you? :)
If I didn't have a full diary, 3 kids and a wife I'd be there like a shot. Few peeps here from Hertfordshire, maybe one will get in touch. Lived there 2 years, missus at time worked in the Nat West office next to the McDonalds. She saw loads of Eastenders cast, I never saw one, except for the time some bloke in a Porche nearly hit me at the Tesco petrol station, banged on the roof and let out a tirade of abuse, then Ross Kemp wound his window down and said "sorry mate" Best of luck with your tiling

T

Time's Ran Out

Garythetiler is near you!

F

Foundation

Thanks everyone, I cant find Garythetiler in the members list, anyone got contact details?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Borehamwood - WD6 - Tiler required 35sq Meters and Underfloor Heating in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen