Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Best Tile Adhesive 2010 - Popular Tile Adhesive Companies In The Uk in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Which Tile https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/ Did You Use Most During 2010?

Please vote on the Poll. All answers can be seen by the members.

If you used a brand not showing then please respond with the make.

I'm talking about both cement-based and dispersion. And I'm asking which brand in general did you use the most? It might be due to

trust, availability, customer preference, whatever. Just if you totted up the lot you used, which one did you use and buy the most of?

ALL TILE https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/ POLLS - WHICH TILE ADHESIVE BRAND DO YOU USE THE MOST?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
G

Gazzer

Sadly Mapei is still hard to find around here...or should i say hard to get at a reasonable price. I can get it from my main dealer but its on 3 day order. I do insist on Mapei adhesives for certain jobs and substrates though.

OP
S

Stewart

Nicobond Rapidflex, followed closely by Larsen's standard set. My two favourite addy's. Lost count of how many pallets of the stuff I've used this year.

OP
W

White Room

Granfix for me but thats only because I was getting fliers thru to buy one get one free....

But do like the stuff, Benfer and Toppfix as well

OP
D

diamondtiling

Sadly Mapei is still hard to find around here...or should i say hard to get at a reasonable price. I can get it from my main dealer but its on 3 day order. I do insist on Mapei adhesives for certain jobs and substrates though.

You surprise me there Neale, dont they have a warehouse in Dudley? I used to buy it by the pallet when I did all of the Fitness First clubs in the Midlands.

OP
D

doug boardley

Ultra for me, mainly as it's just about all we get round here. But it's decent stuff to use and never had any probs with it.

OP
W

woodie

Granfix for me at the moment it's been very good stuff but i'm going to try something else in the near future

Reply to Best Tile Adhesive 2010 - Popular Tile Adhesive Companies In The Uk in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock