Discuss Best Place In Ireland To Buy Tiling Tools in the Ireland area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

A

Alan M

hi there.
im only starting out.
im looking for somewhere to buy tiling tools. not the basic tools like the sigma or the trowels etc but the more specific tools. i see some nice tools on trade tiler (not sure if im allowed talk about site or not) not just for tiling but handy to have for other jobs.
do you know if they will ship (id like to keep all my arms and legs ) to ireland.
i see some of the normal online tool site are selling cheap diy crap etc and i would like to buy good stuff
where do you irish guys buy your kit. local or online.
im in the tipperary area if that helps. any of the local dedicated tile shops only have trowels on show so im not sure if they have any stock of anything else.

thanks in advance
alan

tommyzooom

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Hi, Alan
Trade tiler do ship to Ireland, and the postage is reasonable, I bought a Dewalt from them in one order, ordered on a fri at 5.00pm, it was sitting in my driveway first thing Mon morning.
Give David a ring, He's very helpful, and he's a sponsor of this site, so you may get a members discount :)
Oh and good luck with starting out

H

hillhead

Hi Alan, Iv purchased from tradetiler a few times myself and no probs.I have also dealt with Diatech in Scotland and bought lately from Stonetools in England too, all great.Near me here too in Newry is Ross stone who sell raimondi tools, ceramictilingtools. co.uk I think is their site.How's the work in tip?All the best starting out too.

A

Alan M

work bad in tipp. thats why i want to learn to tile. before i had other things to be doing so let a pro do it but now i have the time to doit.all the small bits cost the home owner a lot more from a pro than getting someone how is there any way. iv give work to a couple of local tilers and they charged 100 euro for half a days work.

M

Muse2k8

Trade Tiler is a great site and very helpful. And as a sponsor you can talk about them all you want ;) (of course only if it's nice or Dave will hunt you down!)

Reply to Best Place In Ireland To Buy Tiling Tools in the Ireland area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks