Search the forum,

Discuss Bal tiling tools in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

SteveS

Hi there!

Can anyone out there possibly tell me who in Scotland - preferably East - sells 'Bal' tiling tools? I'm especially looking for the hand held Bal serated sponge for use with the 'wash boy' for wiping off excess grout on floor tiles. Even if someone could recommend a website where I could buy one that would be great.
Thanks for any help!
Steve

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Just bumping some of the tiling tools related threads. This thread might not be current discussion, if it isn't, just ignore this, and it'll soon drop off the list. Don't worry if you bring it back into current discussion yourself though, the content within it could be useful for somebody. So feel free to add to it if you have something valuable to add.

D

D man

I have two trowels that I got from ctd when a bought 10 tubs of white star and they gave u one free but they do not sell them anymore

M

mattle40

I had a solid bed tipped trowel for fast flex but where it is now is anyone's guess, was a nice trowel tho.
Still got a 10mm and a 20x10mn round tho

D

D man

Used to be able to get them from cosmos ceramics in Glasgow but they stopped selling them I don't know if bal still make them

Reply to Bal tiling tools in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen