Search the forum,

Discuss B & Q Porcelain Tile Advise in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

hillhead

Good luck vinny and don't mix too much adhesive if its a rapid set,mix small bits to stick 2-4 tiles maybe then it stays fresher for you.If you or your family etc don't have to walk on the floor for a couple of days the i'd use a standard set adhesive for ease of working with(it last for hours in your bucket).

T

Tommy

B&Q Porcelain tiles are normally coated with a wax but check the box first dont use rapid set if this is your first go at tiling allow a couple of days for the adhesive to set clean the tiles then seal take your time speed comes with practice good luck :hurray:

Reply to B & Q Porcelain Tile Advise in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen