Search the forum,

Discuss Atlast! My 1st Floor tiling project. 6 days. 4 rooms. Porcelain tiles. 600s and 300s in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

david campbell

Re: Atlast! My 1st Floor tiling project. 6 days. 4 rooms. Porcelain tiles. 600s and 3

thanks every one. im buzzing that it looks good and that it came out better than what i expected it to.
reply to peterhouse
its a VITREX 750 WATT WET SAW
if you go onto screwfix.co.uk and search tile cutter. its for sale at £129.00
ill add a picture of it new. you might need a new blade though. screwfix do them aswell for £20.00 and i will give it a good clean.
http://www.NoLinksToThis/sfd/i/cat/23/p4772823_x.jpg

topps are selling it for less than £100,don'y know what the trade price is though!

P

peterhouse

Re: Atlast! My 1st Floor tiling project. 6 days. 4 rooms. Porcelain tiles. 600s and 3

i have atopps wet cutter is it better than that?

J

jimbob

That looks like a cracking job mate, well done :thumbsup:

F

faithhealer

nice looking job there

J

jay

nice work well done:8:

F

Fekin

Good looking job, be proud of that mate :thumbsup:

R

rudimm

i have atopps wet cutter is it better than that?
if its the portable wet saw 750w its the same one. they sell it for £99.99 and so does b and q.

R

rudimm

Thanks every one for the comments.
Makes it worth while especially when most of you lot are established tilers.
Just want to say thank you again for the advice you lot give every one and not just me.
Its a brilliant forum. Its good to know theres somewhere to go if any one have any problems relating to tiles.
:thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

No probs...your'e results in that tiling job make it worth while..:thumbsup:

Reply to Atlast! My 1st Floor tiling project. 6 days. 4 rooms. Porcelain tiles. 600s and 300s in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen