Discuss AppreciatePete the new tiler on the block in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

AppreciatePete

Good evening all,
I've got my own sole trader company called 'AppreciatePete', recently got my level 2 nvq in tiling. I also have city and guilds in Bricklaying and full cscs. Feel free to check out my web pages. I work around the Essex area based on Colchester. Just looking for some advice on tiling as a whole, how to find work and any words of wisdom really.
Much appreciated!
Pete

IMG_2796.JPG IMG_2816.JPG IMG_2347.JPG IMG_2533.JPG

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to AppreciatePete the new tiler on the block in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning, i took voluntary redundancy that kicks in at the end of September. I did a home...
Replies
Views
Looking into a city and guilds 6 week course to complete and then a start in this trade. Would...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Due to a set of unforeseen circumstances in my life i'm having to completely reassess my...
Replies
Views
O
    • Winner
FIXRADIO are looking for 20 nominations for their Wall and Floor Tiler of the year 2019...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB