Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Looking for work/experience Northamptonshire area in the Tilers Looking for Work - Post Details Here area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Lwm19

-
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
I completed an NVQ in tile last year but have since struggled to find much work or ways to gain experiece. All the agencies and contractors require a CSCS card or several years experience, neither of which I have. I have only completed around 6 tile jobs since finishing the course, mainly for family, friends or people in my village, and one larger job for a builder. Does anyone have any advice on how to gain more experience in order to build up my business, or know of any companies who take on trainees/assistants? I have my own tools and a car (no van) and can travel up to approx 1 hour outside of Northampton. Really keen to make this career work but struggling to get it going. Thanks in advance

Reaction score
I completed an NVQ in tile last year but have since struggled to find much work or ways to gain experiece. All the agencies and contractors require a CSCS card or several years experience, neither of which I have. I have only completed around 6 tile jobs since finishing the course, mainly for family, friends or people in my village, and one larger job for a builder. Does anyone have any advice on how to gain more experience in order to build up my business, or know of any companies who take on trainees/assistants? I have my own tools and a car (no van) and can travel up to approx 1 hour outside of Northampton. Really keen to make this career work but struggling to get it going. Thanks in advance
Hi I may be able to help out S&j ceramic tile Wellingborough

Reply to Looking for work/experience Northamptonshire area in the Tilers Looking for Work - Post Details Here area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock