Search the forum,

Discuss Always improving: 365-Drills diamond core tile drill bits tips for drilling holes in in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jonnyc

Re: Always improving: 365-Drills diamond core tile drill bits tips fo

think you have tried to send me a message.
my inbox is not full now so can try again .
thanks

D

Deleted member 1779

Yes it was the forum discount code (will send again)

D

Deleted member 1779

Well this is it folks... Pack one hot off the press for June 2012

bfknewpack.jpg

The Best selling Bathroom Fitters Kit off the production line with the new improved packaging.
Designed to stop the drills rattling. But also to cure the issue of the internal drills dropping out of their slots inside the pack.

Took quite a bit of re-engineering (more than I wanted) but fingers crossed that the results will be worth the time money and effort.

Best bit about working in the UK and have a BRITISH factory is that we can modify things quickly. No need to bother China and getting it all wrong in translation.

Just spin up the CAD software and machine out the Aluminum moulds.

B

bugs183

Great stuff 365! Really good to see a manufacturer actually remember who they are selling too, and listen to any feedback.
I've not used your drills, but i can tell everyone is chuffed with them.
Do you have a launch date for the bumper bit boxed set as i will certainly get one. A box for your drill bits i think is invaluable as you can see at a glance whether you have misplaced any bits, very handy for end of the day, tired tiler time. As the other guys say, maybe sell a bit free box too.
Are you getting rid of any ex demo girls, i saw the one had a broken arm, i'll take off your hands!

D

Deleted member 1779

About the box I still cant get them low volume for less than £10 a box which is a nightmare.

314107_10150863415752014_495283148_n.jpg

Yes poor girl broke her arm !!

OUUCCHHHHH

I am still searching for a case mfr that will be able to do the project for us. But its taking longer than I thought.

J

jonnyc

do you manufacture the whole drill bit here in the uk or is the packaging and/or rubber/plastic hole template.

D

Deleted member 1779

Everything is made here in the UK. And also if anyone needs any special sizes made then we have fully equiped workshop which can custom make any size.

For example we made a 123mm for a guy who wanted tile circles of 120mm exactly. We charge out machine time at about £60 an hour with a minimum of 3 hours per job.

563297_10150879039562014_2099311197_n.jpg

Reply to Always improving: 365-Drills diamond core tile drill bits tips for drilling holes in in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen