Search the forum,

Discuss Alternative to Original Style tiles? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

Unregistered

Hi

Does anyone know of a cheaper alternative to the Original Style tiles?

I would like to lay floor tiles in my hall which are similar to the old Victorian style. I intended using pale colours to give it a more contemporary take.

Alternatively I would like to use plain tiles and have a patterned border.

Many thanks

Joanne

F

faithhealer

Hi Joanne, get yourself into the tile shops this weekend (not your national DIY stores) and get some tiles picked and we'll tell you how to lay'em!

D

DHTiling

Hi joanne..

You could try .......Craven dunhill...

Also some reclaimed tiles cost more than new ones........

G

GazTech

Hi

Does anyone know of a cheaper alternative to the Original Style tiles?

I would like to lay floor tiles in my hall which are similar to the old Victorian style. I intended using pale colours to give it a more contemporary take.

Alternatively I would like to use plain tiles and have a patterned border.

Many thanks

Joanne
Hi Joanne, this company have been making Victorian repro since the 1920's, well worth alternative quotes.....Gaz:yes:
broken link removed

Last edited by a moderator:
U

Unregistered

Thanks very much for your replies.

I will check out the information and do some more research!

Cheers

Joanne

Reply to Alternative to Original Style tiles? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen