Discuss Advice - can this be fixed in the UK Tiling Forum | Tile Advice Forum area at TilersForums.com

Reaction score
I have had issues with our contractor regarding the quality of his work, however when confronted with the issues around his sloppy grouting his response to was to tell me to keep the outstanding money and find someone else to finish the work!

So my main question is can this be fixed? and if so whats involved as this is just a small sample of the tiling

Attachments

• Advice - can this be fixed | TilersForums.com Filename: {userid}
    20220801_190704_resized.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 23
    20220801_190513_resized.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 24
    20220801_190321_resized.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 23
    20220801_190605_resized.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 22
    20220801_190421_resized.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 23
    20220801_190614_resized.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 22
    20220801_190716_resized.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 20
Reaction score
rake out the grout and redo.. it’s a time consuming job but will give you the finish you want.

That’s just your tiler being a lazy b*stard and not cleaning the joints properly before the grout has set

All advertising can be removed by subscribing.
This ad should no cover content, please click this contact us with a screen print if it does.
OP
T
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I've had someone come out and look at the tiling and the consensus was most of them are pi$$ed so it looks like they will be coming out and being redone. Looks like it will have to be a small claims court job

Reply to Advice - can this be fixed in the UK Tiling Forum | Tile Advice Forum area at TilersForums.com