Discuss 3 months off work in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Ooh that reminds me, I must tie that pork ready for the Sunday roast.... 😂

J

Just Rizzle

just went to doctors yesterday and had xrays today ,find out in 3 weeks if im going to need new knees,

D

Dougs Third Go

I think that's a picture for surgeonsforums.co.uk !!!!
believe me, I have more gruesome ones more suitable for that kinda forum haha!
[automerge]1568240904[/automerge]
just went to doctors yesterday and had xrays today ,find out in 3 weeks if im going to need new knees,
I hope you get the results that you hope for Ray, I deperately need a new left knee after 6 ops on it but apparently I'm (ahem!) too young..

J

Just Rizzle

believe me, I have more gruesome ones more suitable for that kinda forum haha!
[automerge]1568240904[/automerge]

I hope you get the results that you hope for Ray, I deperately need a new left knee after 6 ops on it but apparently I'm (ahem!) too young..
thanks doug i hope u get back to good health soon that looks a ouch of a scar

O

Old Mod

Oh my Doug,
that does look uncomfortable mate. 🙈🙈🙈
Well it seems they can’t take away your resolve Doug, even if they do take away chunks of you, fair play to you mate.
Just make sure you put some of that determination in to your recovery this time eh!
All the best mate.

Reply to 3 months off work in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
andymtl24
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks