Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss 3 months off work in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

D

Dougs Third Go

Please checkout the following advertisement.
last year I was told I had https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/ capsulitis, got a second opinion and it wasn't that, it was shoulder impingement, ie a bone spur growing and trapping a tendon. Went in for a "straightforward" op and then got told post op that it was a little bit more than MRI had picked up. Had the spur removed, clavicle shaved, bursa removed, socket cleaned, a tear in my bicep stitched (25) and a torn rotator cuff repaired. 12 months down the line I need to go back in again for something called a biceps tenodesis where I get the tendon that's attached to my shoulder cut and re-stitched onto my humerus bone. Having this done 6 sept and likely to be off work for 3 months. Hopefully this will sort it out! So if you do get nagging shoulder/bicep pain make sure you get it thoroughly checked out as this has seriously affected me for about 2 years now.

OP
J

J Sid

Sorry to here that Doug, could be worse... Could have been your leg and then no taking the dogs out on the moors. Hope you recover quickly

OP
J

Just Rizzle

injuries are a part of working with tools wishing you my very best Doug and a speedy recovery.
I have been putting off knee surgery for 3 yrs now

OP
D

Dougs Third Go

gonna need a chauffeur for next few weeks....wife dropped an anvil on her foot yesterday at work and broke 3 toes,,honestly, you couldn't make it up!

OP
O

Old Mod

Hello Doug, been a while mate.
Sorry, not been on much this week, been slogging away.
You could’ve come back with some better news tho mate, that’s awful Doug, sorry to hear that.
Hope it goes well for you, and who knows, if you do as you’re told you might knock some time off the recovery, best of luck Doug.

Reply to 3 months off work in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
flooringdemand
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock