Questions and tiling advice in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service - Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service > Find Old Out-of-Production Tile Makes and Suppliers. Find old tiles that aren't produced any longer. Often the original tile installer all over the country may leave a box of tiles under a bath or behind a panel in a room somewhere when constructing the building or room. It is when these get found, people will search for the name to sell them on. Use this forum to help aid that exchange..
Normal Threads
I need to know where to purchase Nast Blanco tiles 31.6x59.2cm - any ideas. They are...
Replies
Views
Looking for dark Victorian / steel green tile. I believe H&E smith but could be wrong.
Replies
Views
Hi I’m looking for 20 waldorf negro tiles is anyone able to assist
Replies
Views
Hi I'm looking for about 10 x Waldorf Nergo 45cm x 45cm floor tiles if anyone can help??
Replies
Views
Monica
M
Hi Folks, I've had a look through the forum this last week and it would appear these were quite...
Replies
Views
teejay89
T

Hi, is there anyone who can help my friend please? I need a minimum of the above tiles for a...
Replies
Views
R
Hi I'm looking for this tile - they changed the size recently to 600 x 300 but I need the older...
Replies
Views
Richard65
R
T
Hi, I am looking for a couple of floor tiles, Topps Tiles Padova 80 Cream. Any idea where I...
Replies
Views
David H
D
Help! I'm trying to track down some tiles that have been discontinued by the manufacturer. Need...
Replies
Views
Hi! I’m looking for Tesoro Acropolis Noce in 20 inch tiles. I need at least 4 to replace broken...
Replies
Views

Not sure of name (Merola or Alora?), or if they're porcelain or ceramic (suspect the latter)...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for the discontinued topps tiles range - Black jewel diamond
Replies
Views
Hi. I looking for Porcelanosa Madagascar Natural 20x33.30cm. Also looking for Porcelanosa Ona...
Replies
Views
P
I am looking for interceramic woodlands Sherwood ceramic tile. I need two boxes help...
Replies
Views
Abbie S
A

Replies
Views
AngieSc
A
Re: the attached photo of a strip of mosaic tiles (15mm x 15mm) - I'd like if I can to either...
Replies
Views
Hi Looking for spanish tiles 315mm x 450mm Chelsea Marfil The invoice says VLO (maybe VCO?)...
Replies
Views
I need 48 (plus a few more for breakages, so about 60 really) light white/cream 197 x 197 x...
Replies
Views
Hi All. I'm a newbie to the forum and am looking for some Pietra Ombra Marron porcelain floor...
Replies
Views
BanburyResident
B

Post a New Thread / Question

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Latest Threads

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay