I'm Looking For This Tile Topps Tiles Padova 80 Cream

Discuss Topps Tiles Padova 80 Cream in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com

T

Tina

Hi, I am looking for a couple of floor tiles, Topps Tiles Padova 80 Cream. Any idea where I can get them from?
Topps are not very helpful all they have done is confirm that they are discontinued. The tiles we need are square 31.5cm.

Thanks
Tina

OP
Q

Qwerty

These were very popular a few years ago so you should have no issues finding some. Where abouts are you and do you have a photo of your tiles/ floor?

All advertising can be removed by subscribing.
This ad should no cover content, please click this contact us with a screen print if it does.
This ad should no cover content, please click this contact us with a screen print if it does.

Reply to Topps Tiles Padova 80 Cream in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com