Discuss Tiles needed in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Hi All. I'm a newbie to the forum and am looking for some Pietra Ombra Marron porcelain floor tiles, which I am told have been discontinued. Multi size required. Thanks in advance.

Sun Lounge Floor.jpg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forum. Where were the tiles originally from?

Reaction score
Hello
I think the tiles are from the graal range from monocibec as sometimes shops may change the name so the customer will not find the tile if trying to shop around for the best price online i have attached a link for the catalog
The shop may have bought the tiles from this source
My friends tile shop also used to sell the graal range so i could ask if he as any stock
Cheers
Shaun

Reaction score
Hello
I think the tiles are from the graal range from monocibec as sometimes shops may change the name so the customer will not find the tile if trying to shop around for the best price online i have attached a link for the catalog
My friends tile shop also used to sell the graal range so i could ask if he as any stock
Cheers
Shaun

Many thanks Shaun. I have passed the information onto the surveyor, who will follow up. Many thanks again. Although it may be too late, perhaps you could just check with your mate to see if he has any in stock.

Dennis

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello
Cheers
Shaun
Thanks for replying. :)

Feel free to get involved in all the other threads. :)

L

Lisa Brock

Many thanks Shaun. I have passed the information onto the surveyor, who will follow up. Many thanks again. Although it may be too late, perhaps you could just check with your mate to see if he has any in stock.

Dennis
Hi Dennis.
I am also looking for these tiles, they are called Percival, did you have any luck finding them?
Thank you
Lisa

Reaction score
Hi, I've just come across this and am also looking for these tiles, I think they are Graal Percival, did you ever get any joy finding them?

B

BanburyResident

Hi, I've just come across this and am also looking for these tiles, I think they are Graal Percival, did you ever get any joy finding them?
12.5m/sq currently advertised on Gumtree in Banbury (north Oxfordshire)

B

BanburyResident

Advertised in Banbury via gumtree

gumtree.[com] /p/ceramic-tiles/porcelain-graal-perceval-tiles/1395841458

Reply to Tiles needed in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks