Discuss Looking for Waldorf Negro Black 45cm x 45cm tiles in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com

All advertising can be removed by subscribing.
This ad should no cover content, please click this contact us with a screen print if it does.
All advertising can be removed by subscribing.
This ad should no cover content, please click this contact us with a screen print if it does.
Reaction score
Hello, we used to sell the Wardorf range but the factory stopped production over 12 months ago. If its any help email a company called Infinity Ceramics as that's who used to supply us [email protected] in Spain. They might know of anyone that still has stock or had it last

Reply to Looking for Waldorf Negro Black 45cm x 45cm tiles in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com