Search the forum,

Discuss working in cumbria for 2 weeks see you when i get back in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

LM Ceramics

as you know i have a big job tommorow in cumbria starting tommorow im working away for 2 weeks then as soon as i get back im off to magaluf for 2 week so im going to miss you for a few weeks hope you all keep busy.

also got in with builder who will pass on some work when i get back so the future is looking bright

see ya in a couple of weeks

G

GazTech

Glad things are good for you, say hi to Pete for me and enjoy your holidays.....Gaz

L

LM Ceramics

thanks mark i will do its going to be 2 week hard graft then a mad holiday to magaluf cant wait

L

LM Ceramics

dont worry i will do hopefully finish the job on the last friday then go away on the monday 29th july so ive got the weekend to recover

T

TONY

Not a bad little town good luck with the job and have a good holiday you will need it after working there:lol:

Reply to working in cumbria for 2 weeks see you when i get back in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen