Search the forum,

Discuss Wickes, should be highly commended . in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dumbo

As the title suggests . Now I am one of the first in line when it comes to knocking the diy sheds and often say go to a proper tile shop , but I am on a job today with a wickes fitter finishing of a kitchen and he said they have been given new installation guide lines that they are no longer allowed to fit porcelain tiles to plastered walls .
I think that this is a really good thing that such a large player in the home makeover sector has issued such guidelines has taken such a decision and is promoting proper specification for tiled installations . I don't know what else they say and I am only commenting on this point .

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I do regular work for a Wickes kitchen fitter, tiling all his kitchens, must admit there fitting process is one of the better firms out there.....

Apart from this one he wanted me to price...
IMG_20190401_153140.jpg

I passed on this one....

S

Spare Tool

The blue's brothers is my second fav movie of all time...however don't think they stock it in Wickes...wrong thread maybe :)

Reply to Wickes, should be highly commended . in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen